We, the undersigned, affirm our support for the March for Science - Denver. We agree with the position underlying the March's mission and goals:
As such, we commit to and call for public support of science that upholds the common good and for political leaders and policymakers to enact evidence-based policies in the public interest.
- Green Party of Colorado
- The LGBT Community Center of Colorado
- KC Becker, House Majority Leader, State Representative, District 13
- Jovan E. Melton, House Majority Deputy Whip, State Representative, House District 41
- Councilman Rafael Espinoza, Denver City Council, District 1
- Councilwoman Robin Kniech, Denver City Council, At-Large
- Councilman Paul D. Lopez, Denver City Council, District 3
- Stephen Fenberg, State Senator, District 18
- Rachel Zenzinger, State Senator, District 19
- Dominick Moreno, State Senator, District 21
- Lois Court, State Senator, District 31
- Chris Hansen, Ph.D., State Representative, District 6
April 22, 2017
Civic Center Park
March begins at 10 am
Activities from 9 am to 2 pm
We are looking for volunteers for planning as well as day of.
Fill out our Google Form and we'll get back to you!
Use the power of social media to educate other humans about science and how it directly affects everyone.